The IdahoSTARS Infant Toddler Specialization is a professional development package designed to support providers with mastery of best-practices in infant and toddler care.
The IdahoSTARS Infant Toddler Specialization is developed for child care providers who meet one or both of the following prerequisites.
- Have completed all IdahoSTARS Essential Trainings (Essential Training 1 Series through Essential Training 4 Series)
- Be at a Level 2 or higher on the IdahoSTARS Early Childhood Care and Education Career Pathway
In the first 18-24 months, you will become specialized in the content and practice. In the following years, you will focus on maintaining best-practices with continued support and evaluation/assessment from IdahoSTARS.
The Infant Toddler Specialization Package Includes:
- Online Training Modules
- Coaching/Technical Assistance (in-person and via computer conferencing)
- Infant/Toddler Professional Resources
- Assessment of implementation of practices
- An ongoing professional development plan
- Evaluation of the specialization process and content
- Professional Membership upon completion
Become Specialized in Infant Toddler Care:
Complete the Infant Toddler Specialization Application and submit it to the IdahoSTARS Training Office for review.