Child care providers can participate in the Idaho Child Care Program's (ICCP) Child Care Assistance, a program that helps low-income families pay for child care. ICCP’s tuition assistance for child care is available to eligible families through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare. The purpose of the program is to support families working toward or maintaining employment.
Are you a child care provider?
Are you interested in participating in the Idaho Child Care Program (ICCP)?
If your answer is yes, you can call the Idaho CareLine and ask to speak with your local IdahoSTARS Resource Specialist by dialing 211 or 1-800-926-2588, or you can begin the process right now by watching the video (below) and submitting the provider information form as requested at the end of the video.
You must watch the entire video to access the provider information form. This video is approximately 18 minutes and if you exit out of the video before finishing, you will need to begin again from the start.
Steps to complete the ICCP enrollment process:
- ICCP Overview to Quality Care Video (online)
- Submit Provider Information Form (online, available immediately after the video)
- ICCP Provider Packet will be sent within 10 business days from submitting your provider information form
- Return completed ICCP Provider Packet to IdahoSTARS Vendor Specialists
- Complete an In-office ICCP orientation with your local IdahoSTARS Child Care Resource Specialist
- Pass the Health and Safety Inspection of your child care facility
The enrollment process for ICCP requires approximately 45 days from the time you return your completed ICCP Provider Packet.
Reasons to Become an ICCP Provider
- You receive child care payments on a more regular basis
- You help provide care for children who may be in the greatest need of quality child care
- You can market your business through child care referrals
- You can provide tools to help parents who are struggling to be more competent in their financial management skills
For More Information about ICCP
Visit the ICCP page for Providers at the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare or call the 2-1-1 Idaho CareLine by dialing 2-1-1 or 1-800-926-2588, and ask to speak to your local Child Care Resource Specialist.